a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life? (I cheated here.)
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
I stole it from Ali. You'll have to check the click through to flickr for my answers.
Need more? Ok! I was tagged last week by my dear friend, Liz...
Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end the post the player tags six people, then posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the named people's blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you've been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 26 years old. I had a two year old and was living in my first house as HomeOwner. I was in Southern California. I was a stay at home mommy, toying with the idea of going back to work. My backyard had like 20 rose bushes, but I didn't take very good care of them. They didn't mix well with toddlerhood. This was the year before I got divorced, so I don't remember it being full of happiness... (Sorry for the buzzkill.)
2. Five things on my to-do list today
Strip the beds. Wash the sheets.
Make some progress on new shirt3) Walk 2 miles
4) Check in with work
5) Remove kitchen window treatments (tried this, but hubs is going to have to put some muscle into it)
3. Snacks I enjoy
- kettle corn
4. Places I've lived
Baltimore, MD; Portland, ME; Baton Rouge, LA; Natick, MA; Rockville, MD; Richardson, TX; Springfield, MO; Columbia, MO; West Lafayette, IN; Orange County (Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Orange, Aliso Viejo), CA; Lees Summit, MO
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Move somewhere close to the beach
- Open a specialty store of my very very own
- Sends the kids to any college they want
- Buy hubs an RV to take to Mizzou football games
- Get boxes at Busch Stadium and Farout Field
I am way too lazy to tag people. So if you're running low on post ideas, consider yourself tagged! xoxo