Seems lately crafting is taking a backseat to all things basement, back-to-school, illness, and Hawaii trip related! Not necessarily in that
oder ORDER (goodness, you'd think I'd learn to spellcheck), but close! LOL
However, when I DO get around to things, this is what I want to do:
- Make Fabric labels a la Allyson Hill.
- Learn to Crochet (thanks to great visual instructions at crafty daisies)
- Make some covered-button ponytail holders
- Sew some little baby shoes
- Find some fun euro patterns and actually make them.
- Use the peekabook bunting instructions that I've had printed for ages.
- Start my grandmother's flower garden quilt
- Enlarge the infant swing smock pattern in Amy's book so I can make it!
- order some holiday fabric so my holiday projects are done on time...